The life and times of Jake

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Today...sheesh.

Today started out good, sleeping in late, etc... Well I went out to my Grandaddys house to mow his lawn (5 acers) And I spent twoo hours getting the stupid thing in running order and I started to mow the front yard and halfway through the blade belt broke. So great, I came out here and did everthing to this mower and then this? Well, it just so happens that my "significant other" works on river road which just-so-happens to be on my way back from harris county. So I droped by to say hey to everybody and so it turned out better than I had expected.
Oh yeah, and last week I almost had my finger ripped off bye a sliding railroad tie. long story short, I was helping move it into a truck and it rotated, and caught my index finger between two ties. I felt it binding just in time to get my fingers out before they got squooshed off. But it did get my right index enough to disjoint it at the middle knuckle. So I pushed it back in and finished loading ties.(A little more carefully.) And I still dont have full use of it. It'll come back though. Well I gotta go. I really dont know why I'm writing this because no one reads them obviously. So note to self; Don't be a loser.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sage said...

Well you didn't tell anyone! Don't you hate when the lawn mower does that?!?! hehehe... peace out hombre.

5/5/06 6:42 AM  
Blogger Sage said...

Oh ya... and about the email... I'm just like you man.

5/5/06 6:43 AM  
Blogger jAkE said...

Doesn't it get on your nerves when te person doesn't even write like two lines when thats really all they need to? just a response. I mean, come on. oh and great job last sunday bro. :D

6/5/06 12:12 PM  
Blogger jAkE said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/5/06 12:13 PM  
Blogger Sage said...

thanx... but you need to post dude

15/5/06 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home